www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Git her done!
If there are still undecided voters sittin' around watching Brokaw and trying to figure it out, then I'm REALLY disappointed in America. Judging from the early voter turnout, I think most minds were made up long ago whilst the candidates go through the motions of the last minute stump.

MediaFrenz was built and prospers on weekends such as these where our only relief from yadayada is watching movies and greetin' the trick or treaters. I can't remember EVER being so ready for an election to be over.

I'll be busy bloggin' my first novel for the next month so there won't be much time for jaded commentary per Poopie.

Y'all keep the faith. Ya hear? ^j^


<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals