www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Always remember who you are
And if you can't, find somebody who does and will remind you. That's a handy tip for handling the peaks and valleys of life. They're called FRIENDS.

By the time you get to be my age, who you are is pretty much second nature. Not that we don't learn and change and grow, but the character is a permanent resident in the psyche molded by years of life experiece and grace. Or not. I tend to seek out the molded ones with the flexibility to adapt.

When the shit hits the fan, you have to remember. Who am I and what am I made of and how the heck do I navigate this storm? It always helps to think back to how you got to be who you are just long enough to incorporate that growth into the fiber of right here and now. Sometimes you just shut your eyes and imagine a gentler place and time.

And always, you keep the faith. ^j^


<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals