www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Faith Has Hope
Not that she knows what the heck to DO with the lil' critter. Hope is our latest addition to the menagerie that is our home. She's a rat terrier mix puppy no bigger than a squirrel and that freaks Faith's large lab self out. The cats are takin' it in stride, as cats usually do. Ya know how THEY are :)

I'm headed to the kitchen to make up some butter cookie dough to chill and cut into stars and trees whenever the mood strikes. Icing and sprinkles and the whole nine yards. Babygirl and I are currently looking for a small child to share this Christmas tradition with. My brothers and I made them with my Mom and Babygirl made them with me and also with her Memaw. It's a tradition.

Anybody want the recipe?

^j^



<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals