www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Sleeping dog report
A bit chillier than yesterday in the house, but hey….we’ll manage with two heaters and an electric blanket. Kinda like
camping out

I gotta tell y’all ‘bout today. I came home from work early and took a nap with the dawgs and LO and behold! I had a dream. When I woke up it was all very clear to me...like with the Wise Men.

I talked with some old friends today about lookin’ for what you wanna be when you grow up. One was 20, another 24….yet another was 30 something. There was the two year old perspective along with the MiMi and G’Daddy thing. Active parenting all around, including the right-smack-in-the-middle-of reality perspective of Danna and Jason. I'm glad I ain't there.

All of us agree that we never ever want to grow up…it sucks to have to be responsible for yourself. That’s where friends come into the picture. Usually they’ll cheer you on when you’re on the right track or slap your jaws if you’re messin’ up.

My dream was about being an artist rather than a production worker. I’ve felt both perspectives, and creating is much more rewarding than calculating productivity or being a part of the big corporate picture.

Anybody got a cool older guy with no lady....hook me up. Check your issues at the end of the lane.

And keep the faith. ^j^


<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals