www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
A Reason for Everything
Y'all bear with me on the stream of consciousness thang....so very much on my little soon to be brunette mind that I just have to taptaptap. Ya know what they say about idle minds. Not me buddy.

If Oprah and Nate were acting today I'm their biggest fans. If not, well.....I feel their pain. He looked absolutely heartbroken and in shock as did the other survivors. And O was the strong one, once again.

It made me think which is always a good thang. I wondered to myself if I would have the strength to hang on when the waves come roaring in to swallow me up at X point in time. Mostly it made me consider what all miracle babies think about.....why am i here? We are all survivors of one thing or another...
PTSD is a way of life that keeps psychiatric professionals in the biz and their spouses in SUVs.

It is only in the
telling of our stories that we find peace with the past and a realistic attitude about the here and now.

Peace....like a river.

^j^

When peace like a river attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot
Thou hast taught me to say
It is well....it is well with my soul.

It is well
With my soul
It is well, it is well
With...my soul.

Horatio G Spafford, 1873


<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals