www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
What can i say?
Hmm..well. I've never been short on words, but most of 'em are being typed all across the cyber-world so....there. I don't hate Bush or Condi but I hate the war like I hate all wars where we are the control freaks and humanity rambles on. Show me something to believe in as a country, and I'm all over it. Ditto for company policy.

Show me a war where there are more winners than losers. Please show me a conflict that ain't a bizness proposition. I'd love to see more men and women who aren't about their own agenda . That'd be sweet.

Oops..gotta go break up a dawg fight between Hope and Faith. That will be accomplished by Momma going to bed. ( they LUV the electric blanket )

Y'all keep the faith.

^j^



<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals