www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Dining with Hooters
Delightfully tacky....yet refined. Who would NOT be proud to be a Hooter's girl? My first visit was a couple of years ago on vacation at the beach. Expecting to see packs of guys groping and whooping it up, imagine my surprise when I saw mostly tourist types like myself. And families. Tables full of kids and their parents. It was just like O'Charley's with boobs and cheap tights.

If I don't get some beach soon, I'm gonna be a blithering idiot. I'll gladly eat viennas and crackers when as I can bury my toes in the sand and wake up to the dunes. The food at Huddle House is much cheaper and more comforting than the place with the coolest T-shirt. As long as the company is good.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals