www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Yep..it's a Monday. All the way around. I think one of the worst things about being single is being alone when you're sick, and BOY have I been sick. Being the typical trooper that I am who keeps going like the Eveready bunny, even when sick ( like most women and ALL moms ) it takes a lot to bring me to my knees.

The nasty old stomach bug that hit at 3am today did just that. To my knees, y'all. Multiple times. Then...well, I'll spare the details. Let's just say that the name Poopie fit me just right. The logisitics of this type of dilemma will stymie even the sharpest tool in the shed in the middle of the night with no help around.

But I made it and I'm fine. Well, kinda. Well...I WILL be fine :)

And so will Babygirl. OH yeah..Did I mention that while I was struggling to raise my head up, her BF called and said she'd had a fall and couldn't feel her TOES. I told him she was all his for the day. And bring me one of those pain pills. Cuz my whole BODY hurts. Especially my hair.

The family that suffers together.........
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals