www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Blowing smoke
Like the rest of the world, I've been on Pope watch this past week thanks to MSM. I'm glad to say that since reading The DaVinci Code, I kinda sorta understand the way things work at the Vatican. According to the SBC and the COC us Methodists and the Episcopalians and Presbyterians are all about the same as Catholics anyway. NOT the chosen ones, any of us.

I never did understand the whole big deal about denominations. I mean....if you're a Christian, then it's about Christ. Period. All the rest of it is Pharisees and Saducees stuff. The law. Humph.

John Wesley had his heart strangely warmed one evening. During his ministry, the quadrilateral came into being. I kind of like the whole itinerant preacher thing. Too much time with one flock breeds dependence on the leader.

That's where listening to angels comes in.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals