www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
If there's a better feeling than having the weekend off after the week from you-know-where, well ... I can't name it. Even the cooler temps and rain can't dampen my sheer delight at not being at WORK. Simple luxuries like the time to leisurely catch up on blog reading are the ones that mean the most to me!

Lurking in my brain are some very good intentions for these two days off. I doubt they'll ever materialize though. A sloth by nature, I rarely get motivated to do much of ANYTHING around this old house unless there's a warning from the Health Department that my rating is below 60 in the kitchen. The bathroom has been stripped of wallpaper for 6 months now waiting for some paint. There's a book ( OH yes, and YOU are in it!) to be written.

Hmm..I think I'll go back to bed. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals