www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
I've Been Got!
I've been wondering when the famous book meme that's been around the world in 80 days would find its' way to me.
FTS mischievously tagged me today, so I guess it's my turn to spread the joy.

1. You are stuck inside Farenheit 451. Which book would you be?
Believe it or not, I had forgotten about this one, so thanks FTS for filling me in with the
note about "memorizing a book because they're all being burned." I'd have to go with him
on this one and say the Bible. Before I start trying to memorize it, I'd better read the whole
thing first :)
2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? OH yeah. It's a tie between Morelli and
Ranger in Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. Hot guys...each in their own way. No
wonder Stephanie stays in a tizzie all the time!

3. What is the last book you bought? I don't buy many, but I went out on a limb with this
one cuz I'm an old hippie...it was "Dixie Lullaby" by Mark Kemp.

4. What are you currently reading? "The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd and
"Sleeping at the Starlite Motel" by Bailey White.

5. Five books for your desert island cruise package:
"All Over But the Shoutin'" Rick Bragg
"Raney" Clyde Edgerton
"A Painted House" John Grisham
"A Virtuous Woman" Kaye Gibbons
"The Wheel of Life" Elisabeth K. Ross

6. Who are you passing this meme baton to and why? ( only 3 people )
Well, it's moving quickly on to Phyllis , Fletch and JustRose because I think they're all
pretty cool folks and my kinda people.

And yes, I know. Paybacks are hell. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals