www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
senior bachelor?
....ahem. The he's-not-that-into-you guy was on Oprah today which is always a joy, but this other guy, well. In the words of Bubba," OK Then". This arrogant so and so is taking apps from desperate women in their 40's to be his "old lady". He'll view your video and get back with ya later if you're one of the chosen ones.

Speaking of old ladies. Why is it that so many guys refer to their wives as "the wife" or "my wife" rather than calling her by name? Is it too much to give her a name to the rest of the world?

Poop is out of the romance mode and back to her regular old smartass self, thank goodness. I just have these spells now and then where I have to moon over whatever it is I'm missing before I put on my big girl panties and carry on.

P.S. The baby dawg's ears are both UP as I type. I'll keep y'all updated.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals