www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Big Day
My friend Kim is the kind I'd have to kill if she ever turned on me. She knows all my secrets and 99% of my weaknesses. It's a fact that I won't deny. We have propped each other up through 2 divorces and a multitude of heartbreaks plus the insanity of the day to day life called work and kids.

At the ripe old age of 26 she will graduate tomorrow with a Master's as a Physician's Assistant. More importantly, she will spend her first Mother's Day off with Gabby since her birth 4.5 years ago. Kim is a weekend warrior in healthcare who has devoted her weekdays to school the past few years. I'm proud of those gals :)

Congratulations. You made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals