www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Day Off
If the weather acts right, I've got a couple of days off to play yard boy around here and get the homestead looking presentable. Your Monday is my Saturday...ya know? One of the perks of working some weekends ( besides not having all the suits in your face ) is having a few weekdays off which feels like an absolute TREAT to an old gal like me. Notice I didn't say I'm going to "cut the lawn." Out here in the country, we mow the yard and pull weeds.

I've got the usual list of chores like a dental appointment and assorted busy work, but there's something else on my mind . Mother's Day is coming up, and I don't have a clue how to honor my Mom in a way that befits her specialness. Gifts are out.....I'm broke plus she already has everything she wants anyway. At her age, if she wants it she just goes and gets it. Since writing is what I do the most of these days besides the payin' job, I imagine she'll get her own very special post for Mommy's day. Bet she'll cry too.

The dawgs are fighting over my houseshoe again. Gotta go break it up before they destroy the furniture that's covered with their muddy paw tracks.

You can send your nominations for "Mother of the Year" to my comments in care of Poopie. I've run every year since Babygirl was born, and haven't won yet!

Keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals