www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Idgie *hearts* me
enough so that she blessed me with a meme to keep me from rantin' about politics :) She doesn't know many folks since she's newly relocated and all..but boy she can ramble on about the damndest things, just like moi. It's another book thing and I'm guessing that's because she knows how I love to read. Well, how I USED to love to read before my present set of circumstances turned me upside down and inside out. Here are the questions:

1. Total number of books I've owned: I don't have a clue. I've got vintage Nancy Drew and Little House on the Prarie in the attic plus one very sweet and precious volume by BabyGirl herself and tons of other stuff that I just like. Prolly a kazillion or so in all, counting those laboratory medicine textbooks and palliative care gifts from Santa.

2. The last book I bought: I'm broke. I don't buy books.

3. The last book I read: The Mermaid Chair Sue Monk Kidd

4. 5 books that mean something to me:
Dying Well Ira Byock
Walking Across Egypt Clyde Edgerton
Sermons on the Lake Reginald Mallet
Ginger and the Cricket My Babygirl
The Road Less Traveled Scott Peck

This list could go on and on, but I'll stick to the given number. I'm an
obedient child like that :)

I'm spreading the joy to these friends...> Jennifer Tommy Eddie Tish and Steelcowboy
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals