www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
the IT girl
Well...y'all. MommaK tagged me today for this little meme which makes me think. UH OH.
There should be a caution sign just for "Watch out. Poopie's thinkin!"



What follows is a list of different occupations. You must select at least five of them. You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select five of the items as it was passed to you). Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.

Here's that list:
If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer... If I could be a monkey's uncle...


So, here goes with my career dreams :)


1. If I could be a psychologist....I'd try to help folks deal with loss in a healthy way. Before I chose medical technology as a career, I was fascinated with psychology. Still am. It is so very tragic to me to see the way so many people are consumed by anger and depression, simply because they haven't learned how to let go of the past.
2. If I could be a midget stripper...Actually, that's not such a stretch. If I were a stripper AT ALL I'd be a midget one cuz I'm fairly short! I bet I could do a mean lap dance. However, I'd have to keep the day job if I planned on eating.
3. If I could be a mob boss...I could really have fun with this one! My name would be Janie "The Poop" Corleone and I'd be one mean biatch. Of course, I couldn't kill anybody but I'd give 'em a dose of whatever meanness they had dished out to "my people" until they WISHED they were dead ;) I hear Tony Soprano calling me for an interview right now.....
4. If I were a judge...I'd have to be one in a state where there's no death penalty. That's just who I am. I'd kick a few lawyers butts every day just for showing up in my courtroom with stupid ambulance chasing drivel that wastes my time. And I'd have a cute gavel..a pink one to accent the black robe.
5. If I were a CEO...I would be involved enough in the operations of my company to know who was putting out the fires for me and reward them accordingly. Then, I'd play golf. They all do!

NOW comes the fun part! Whom do I tag? Hmm..let's see.
Carrie
Follow That Star
and
Christine

Have fun y'all!


<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals