www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
"It was a dark and stormy night......"
and I woke to loud thunder and brilliant lightning through the bedroom window. Within 5 minutes, I was laying in the dark silence due to a power outage. You see, I have this really fierce attachment to the white noise of a box fan when I'm sleeping. When it stops, that's an instant signal for my eyes to pop open. I have even travelled with that fan in the past. Once as I was lugging it through a hotel lobby, another gal pointed and laughed. " I have to have my fan too!"

I did my usual chores today which included hauling off the week's garbage and buying my half tank of gas. ( I'm hoping to fill up when I get paid :) On the way home I noticed magnolia blooms on the trees at the bottom of the lane. They're always JUST out of reach in the beginning until the blooming moves downward. These two trees are also wrapped in honeysuckle. Doesn't get much better than that. The lane is covered UP with those little hangy down things from the pecan trees.

My good friend and fellow whiner Michael bought me a beer last night which always helps when you're down. Who says blog friends aren't real?
Y'all have a good weekend.
Oh...and keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals