www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Letter from the Rich and Famous
I don't talk politics much around here because, umm..well, the current state of our disunion pisses me off. And it makes me feel helpless, which also pisses me off. I just had to share the joy though. Really.

Awhile back I fired off an angry little ditty to my home state senator, FRIST in response to his grandstanding in Congress to "save Terri Schiavo". I am quite slow to anger but boy when I do, you better watch out. Poopie can let it fly with the best of those filibusterin' idiots.

Imagine my surprise when I received a reply from Senator Frist which read as follows:

Dear Ms. Poopie:

frist text



OH! Well, that's different! Don't you feel better now????????
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals