www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
the nekkid chef
There are few feelings as awesome as walkin' around in the old birthday suit without a care in the world. Such was my good fortune this evening as I cooked and cleaned on the way to the shower. It's an advantage of being a single girl in the country with no unexpected visitors.

...

My friend Suzy is a native American, originally from New Mexico. She tells me that tradition plays a large part in the naming of the American Indian child. Legend has it that the Mom names her child after the first thing she sees after the birth. Suzy's name is Two Dogs F____g, 2 dogs for short. Don't get me started on the jokes that come her way on that one. My tribal tag is Sleeps with Dawgs. I think it's kinda catchy and very descriptive of my life.

...

I'm working on a portfolio of all the critters that live here with me. Here's a sample.

pride

I think he wants another carrot.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals