www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Poopie and Ethel
Back when BabyGirl and I first faced life without somebody to take care of the honey-dos, each stuck pickle jar or flat tire was a challenge. It's amazing the things girls learn to do when they find themselves manless. Our battle cry each and every time we navigated a crisis was " Who needs a man!". I thought about her today when I changed the washing machine hoses the Lucy and Ethel way.

Looking back, I think it was a way to help us feel like we had some kind of control over the chaos we found ourselves in, which was two girls against the world and all the heartache therein. We were a sorority of two and the hazing was pure hell week stuff. She and I both became stronger women because of it.

Since then, we've both found that men can be kinda cool, in their own way. An honest loving one is a pure joy, but they're hard to find. Take the baggage away and many times all you have left is a little boy who wants it all and listens with his pecker. Keep movin' boyz. I ain't yo momma, and I'm worth a helluva lot more than that.

"It's good to be queen." Mary Englebreit









<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals