www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Some days I think, well....
and some days I just don't know. That's was a favorite saying of my old friend the Grandweezel when life got tough. As for today. Hmm..I just don't know. I've finally scratched up the energy to do a teensy bit of housecleaning after 3 good night's sleep.

I have been enjoying a virtual vacation through the western US compliments of Mr. and Mrs. Bubba . Since the chances of me going anywhere anytime soon are well, umm...slim and then NONE, I'm traveling vicariously with my online friends. I sure do need some beach time. I mean like BAD. I think I was a mermaid in another life or something. Nothing restores my soul like time on the dunes. Preferably deserted ones.

My pyre of the past burned for a long time last night cuz once I started pitching, everything was fair game. The picnic table went first..it was falling apart. Then some other nice wooden things like a bread box I've had for uh...over 20 years. Why do I hold onto this stuff?? Sheesh. The real fireworks came when I added an old tire from out in the shed that who-the-heck-knows where it came from or even whose it was. It pays to live in the country when one is a pyromaniac.

riverbed

Y'all put a big smile on your faces when you report to work tomorrow. It'll make all your co-workers wonder what you've been up to.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals