www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Sucks to be U
Yeah..you. The one with a hormone charged identity challenged teenaged stranger who's beginning to unravel you and the secrets of who you are. It's a trying time to be a parent when the gonads kick in and the peers take over your little kingdom.

If you listen real close, you'll pick up on the signals that all is well.


WORD = I hear ya

Kids congregating at your house = you know where they are

I'm in trouble (pregnant,strung out,gettin'abused,lost) = I trust you

There will be drugs and alcohol and sex. Deal with it. If you have talked with your child and been honest, it'll all work out

Birth control = our best friend

Wish I'd had a user's guide about 10 years ago. I probably wouldn't have read it, though. I just go with my gut that way.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals