www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
old southtown bridge 2

There is a river that runs all over and around West Tennessee and plays havoc with the natives when the rains are heavy. It borders the farm where I live feeding the rich cropland. In the southern part of town there is an old bridge over the place where the backwater rises that has never been in use in MY lifetime. Every time I drive over the new bridge and glance through the kudzu that way I travel to the past and picture old cars and foot traffic passing over the rising water level. Today, I went exploring to see what it actually looks like up close and I was amazed at what I saw. Though the bridge is closed up to any potential traffic, it's like a world of its' own with a residential area on one end and my favorite bar on the other.

Remember all that gettin' together of my shit that I had on the agenda? Heh. I've been playing like a little kid and loving every minute of it. JustRose did a long distance Tarot reading for me and the news is quite good, in spite of my pessimism about life these days. The recurrent themes were sudden change and MEN. WooHooooooo! There was an orgasm in there somewhere too, but it represented something else. Humph.

I did my grillin' last night and it was delish. Thick pork chops and chicken with a honey+mustard+bbq sauce. Plenty of leftovers too. Y'all come on over. Bring your own beer though. I'm hoggin' mine :)
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals