www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
It remains to be seen
if the forsythia that I whacked up today survives. It's an old one that had become tangled with lots of dead wood. I've always wanted a chainsaw, but frankly am afraid of what I'd do to myself with it. Instead, I go wild with the manual lopping and chopping when I'm in a mood. Today was the day. Also worked on some trees but there's a limit to what a short gal can do :)
My mower now rides like a dream and turns on a dime thanks to BabyGirl's b'friend/my neighbor. All those trimmings will make a nice fire when they dry out. This lil critter was not a bit of help, but she had fun chasing the horses....thinks she's SOOO bad.
butterbean
Meanwhile, over on the other side, I've got some little green maters just waiting to get big enough to slice up and fry. My Daddy's rule is you can't pick a green one to fry up until there's a ripe one somewhere. That's HIS rule though.
first maters

I'm highlighting my own hair while I type (half nekkid,of course ) and thinkin' about firing up that grill.

What are y'all doing?
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals