www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
My Kind of Meme
Roxanne at Medley of Life tagged me with a very different kind of meme that I can really go to town on since I love music so much. It's a song dedication game and she dedicated Tennessee Waltz to me. Here's my dedications below. Play if you like, and if not...that's okay too ;)

Mississippi Queen by Mountain to Roxanne
Wind Beneath my Wings by Bette Midler to Jennifer at Open Book
Centerfield by John Fogarty to Follow That Star
Rocky Top.. to the entire Rocky Top Brigade
I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me to Michael at Blogin Idiot
Fathers Be Good to your Daughters by John Mayer to Hoss and Paul
Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson to Idgie at Fried Green Tomatoes
The Rose by Bette Midler to Deb at Sugarfused and JustRose at Anonymous Rowhouse
Life is a Highway by Tom Petty to Steelcowboy
Give Peace a Chance by John Lennon to Mona at want peace?
The Long Run by the Eagles to Interstellar Lass
Celebrate Me Home by Kenny Loggins to MommaK at Petroville

Gee that was so much fun I think I'm gonna play again later! Y'all watch out...there's a musical dedication coming your way ;)
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals