www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Precious Memories
Idgie loves me too...ain't that special? My history isn't as much fun as hers, but here we go.

10 years ago
Let's see. Babygirl was 10 and me and her daddy were gettin' divorced for the first time. Bad scene. We went back for seconds which was also a bad scene.

5 years ago
This cute guy at work winked at me and had me from hello. F.O.X. ( know what i mean *wink wink* )

1 year ago
The tomato crop was good and I yearned to get back to the beach, to no avail. Work, work and more work. Somebody's gotta pay the bills, ya know?

Yesterday
My body clock is just totally screwed up from all this 5AM job madness. Even when I'm off I wake up at the crack'o'dawn. Sokay though..I've got my free day routine, which includes Diet Dr Pepper, down the Up blogroll and a nap with my Baby dawg.

Today
Did the yard boy routine in my swimsuit. After the mowing ( not much there, no rain ) I played in the sprinkler as I moved it around the dead grass and flowers.

Tommorrow
Boxers and t-shirt piled up in the bed with a book. I'm readin' this crazy tale about two guys who walked 2000 miles with no food and cussed a lot. So far, the scenery is great.

5 snacks I enjoy
Chips and salsa + cheese dip, cold pizza, cheese and crackers, viennies with BBQ sauce, cookies. Beer is not a snack Idgie. It's a joy, all on its'own.

5 songs I know all the words to
Are you kidding?

5 things I'd do with a bunch of money
Take a vaction Quit my job and pamper myself until I was tired of being lazy.
Buy some world peace and this farm.
Donate some bucks to Dubya's next arch enemy.
Give Hoss his pile so he can quit scheming and plan his trip.

5 things I would never wear
thong x 5. I'd rather wear boxers or nothing.

Skipping the 5 movies.

5 famous people I'd like to meet
Most of 'em are musicians and whackos. I've already met Jesus.

5 biggest joys of the moment
Wow...where do I begin? Daily toll free calls from bill collectors is right at the top. I've got some tiny birds gettin' ready to fly any minute and my dog snuggles me really good. My Babygirl is happy and exploring life on her own. No tornado this year. The roof doesn't leak and the car still runs.

5 favorite toys
Lawnmowers and power tools.. Woot! Blogland and all the mental exercise. Bullet Never mind, y'all. My Mama reads this occasionally ;)

Don't worry people. I'm done with the tagging thing 'cuz I've got a feeling my life is about to begin. 'Bout time, huh?
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals