www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
back to work with thee slacker!
to town
Wow..three days off is such a pleasure it feels sinful ;) That's okay though. That kind of sin is what God intended for us to grab ahold of when the opportunity arises. This is the view leaving my driveway to head into civilization. Can you blame me for not wanting to go anywhere but home? I've had enough rest that I got inspired to start back on the re-modeling I started over a year ago. Did a little spackling and regrouping in the kitchen which will be my next project. Nothin' says shake the dust off like a new coat of paint.

I knew a gal one time who do that kind of thing for recreation...changed the wallpaper semi-annually to cure her boredom. My decorative spurt is more of a rebirth, if you will. I've lived in this house for almost 17 years and haven't altered much about it until the past year. It's rather healing to change the look and feel of your home to suit your personality. It is WAYYYY past time for anything with country hearts on it to go.away.forever. Yuck.

Truth is, I could entertain myself listening to the grass grow right now. We got a half inch of rain on the 4th and the crabgrass is doing the happy dance. Ditto for the soybeans and cotton. Not to mention the kudzu.

I picked my first ripe tomato today too. YeeHawwwwww for homegrown.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals