www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
dearest mommies
...and daddies. Y'all touch my heart, every one of you. Being privileged to read your thoughts on parenting and day to day life has given me lots of food for thought about my years in the trenches. Almost 21 of them, to be exact. I read your stories about the little things that rock your world, and I am envious that I didn't slow down enough to savor them when I had the chance. lauren tree 2
I guess I did okay, all things considered. My BabyGirl is a beautiful precious soul who's learned to smile about where we've been and have faith in the future. We talk about stuff. She doesn't hesitate to call when she really needs me. I look forward to seeing how our relationship will ease into the next chapter.

Y'all are right smack in the middle of the best and the worst of what happens when sperm and egg meet. There are illnesses and growth spurts and accidents and tender moments. Sometimes, the hardships seem too much to bear. Other times it's a pleasure to spend your last buck or your last ounce of energy to bring a smile to that special kid's face or experience when they learn to make themselves smile. Other times, you just need to get away. Go for it. It will make you a better parent in the long run.

There are seasons of parenting that I never recognized as I was experiencing them. We move from snuggler to teacher to coach and back to snuggler all in one day. If you are perceptive, there are memories that will bring a twinkle to your eye long after the moment is past. If you are wise, you will show your child exactly who you are and how you got there.
lauren1

It all works out, when you keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals