www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
I received some of these in the mail from Risible Girl but I can't tell you what they look like. Why, you ask? Is Poopie blind??? And if so, how does she manage to blog like a fiend. No, my eyesight is failing but I can still see ( with reading glasses ). Truth is my BabyGirl hijacked the "funny thongs" from the mailbox and claimed them for herself this weekend. *sigh* Can't have nothin' around here. I also received some wedding flowers from Danielle. I do so love me some roses.

Y'all think about old Poop while you're out frolicking away your holiday weekend. I'll be you-know-where saving lives and ummm...prolly eatin' well. We do like to eat at the salt mine ;) I figure it's one big party around here in North America with Canada Day plus Independence Day on a four day stretch. If you need a blood transfusion, I'm your gal! Grateful not to be in the sand box, and appreciative of those who are.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Good housekeeping tip

Always keep several get well cards on the
mantel..... so if unexpected guests arrive,
they will think you've been sick
and unable to clean.
Compliments of my OLD friend Kay ;)
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals