www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
'nuf deep thoughts
In the words of my good friend Sue, "Let's talk some trash!" She's one of those gals who makes a day at work seem like not work at all, but a day long party. Of course we do have our serious, soul sharing moments......BUT. The best times are when we dance to the country music on the radio or talk really loud and insult each other just to watch other people jump ;) We keep each other from taking ourselves too seriously, which is a long forgotten art,in my opinion. Me and her could bring down the most up-tight self righteous crowd the house ever saw. I imagine she'll have plenty of stories to entertain with when she returns from the UK. Love ya....MEAN it!
You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.
You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.
What Flavor Ice Cream Are You?

I'm totally thrilled that I didn't turn out to be vanilla, since me and FTS are in a contest to see who has the most boring life. So far we're neck and neck in the boredom and brokedom departments. Is it too late to have a mid-life crisis y'all? I'm just sayin'...if I can find some strawberry somewhere WoooooHOOOOOOOO.

Dennis has drenched us all day and seems to be moving on up the Mississippi Valley Maybe my tomato crop will pick up a bit after this all day soaker.

So. Here's your challenge for today. Finish this sentence:
My life is so boring that: ........

I've got a list a mile long, so y'all better put out or shut up!
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals