www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
Respectful Disagreement
Ruth tagged me for this meme because she knows I'm peacefully opinionated. Her challenge was this: Choose 3 people you disagree with and say something nice about them. Note that she didn't say 3 bloggers ;) It'd be hard to find three that I read regularly that I disagree with. Why bother reading something you don't believe in?

I disagree with....

Bush,Cheney,DeLay,Frist et al: Y'all are really cute when you think us Merkins are too stupid to know what's up.

Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology: But you look really hot next to Katie's young self. Have an SRUI , hon.

Michael Jackson: * blank *


Keepin' the faith here. ^j^

<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals