www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
it's alllllll good

So saith the bad actor used car salesman on TV. Most days, I believe the fool. Today was one of those days when I took my paws off of it all and grace came back to smack me right in the lips. I love it when that happens. * Muahhhhhhhhhhhh*

I didn't sweat once ...it's a milestone for the Summer of '05. Even though Nawlins is floatin' and Gulf Shores is sandless AGAIN, I'm grateful to be in the outer bands of no sun for a change. The seventies are good..K?

Executive decision by the management:
In the future, when I'm in a funk I will refer you to Hoss or Lightning Bug's Butt . They always make me laugh and I reckon that's what we should do since life is short and all. I mean gah...who wants to read drama and watch the Weather channel all the damn time. These guys are about the fun. Fun = good.

Thanks for the hugs and grinz to all of you. As my old friend the Little General says " Peaks and valleys."
Can't have one without the other.

Like two sparrows in a hurricane
Trying to find their way
With a head full of dreams
And faith that can move anything
They've heard it's all uphill
But all they know is how they feel

The world says they'll never make it, love says they will.

Tanya Tucker
"Can't Run from Yourself"


<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals