www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
do you ever wonder.......
..how all the pieces fit together in the puzzle that is your life? I certainly do, particularly when the hard times roll and it seems like random nonsensical violence and hatred are the order of the day. "In my head" I have always believed that there is a reason for everything. Heck I've even been privileged enough to see why certain things happened or didn't happen in my life. The movie that I watched today gave me a much stronger heartfelt feeling to base those beliefs on. The Five People You Meet in Heaven is based on the novel by Mitch Albom, author of Tuesdays With Morrie. I was mesmerized from start to finish. Speechless. And moved beyond belief. I realize I'm the only person on earth who hasn't either read or seen it..what can I say! I'm woefully behind on doing things that are soul food just for me. Once again, I feel secure in the belief that there is a plan and all I have to do is show up and participate. I also found another favorite quote from the character "The Freak": " A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet."

It was Marathon Meeting Monday in my neck of the woods. Yada and yada and so forth. 'Sokay though...it keeps my feet off the concrete floors a bit longer until I can get some new tennies to keep on trucking. I'm still enjoying the afterglow of celebrating my birthday all weekend. Saturday night's party ended on a teary note when four year old guest Gabby fell and busted her head on a paint can in the kitchen, requiring her first ever stitches. She was very brave, according to her Mom. Hopefully next time she comes to visit the horses, we can have a blood free event!

Y'all keep the faith and pass the patience.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals