www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
good lookin' man
I got the scent of one as a gift from a dear friend. It smells like heaven, whenever I light the wick. I did exactly that before I crawled into the bubble bath. Sucks to be me, huh ;)

I've read and heard a lot about homelessness and displacement during the past week or so. I can't say that I know the feeling, really. The best years of my life have been spent on a farm that I don't own and could not ever afford on my salary. My time here has been a serendipitous gift. Forty nine years in paradise isn't something to be taken for granted. With that kind of background, I can go anywhere the Big Guy tells me to go with no regrets. september evening
The oddest thing happened on my birthday last week. My old buddy Mary Elizabeth turned up, pregnant as a goose with chittlin #3, for a glucose tolerance. Seems her beautiful self has gestational diabetes and Katrina left her unable to return to her former life in 'Nawlins. Her hub stayed until the hospitals closed and his gig was up, then he followed her and the kiddos north. Small world, huh?

I have a long way to go on the home improvement myself. There is very little carpet left but some nice hardwood waiting to be refinished. Two rooms worth of walls are kinda sorta stripped and spackled begging for some paint. And in the midst of all that, boxes sit here and there full of memories, treasures and somebody's EBay dream. I reckon we ain't sure if we're coming or going,like everybody else these days. That's what chaos does to the comfort zone. It shakes us up in a way that makes us get real in an up close and personal fashion.

It helps us to keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals