www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
it's hard being butterbean
I mean,really. Imagine the pressure of being this charming all the time.
retardo-dog Kinda like being Oprah or Dubya or Hillary, I would think. Damn paparazzi.

I celebrated Babygirl's 21st birthday by having the annual "oil change and lube" that women do. Around 8:30 I was gettin' my boobs squished in radiology. There was a short break for breakfast then on to the Pap smear. I figure it's best to get all the deeds done in one day when doing preventive maintenance. Now we must be computer literate to visit the doctor, you know. I spent 15 minutes in the "computer room" doing my history concerning surgeries, allergies, sex and the lack thereof. Dr. J asked if I exercised, like on a treadmill. I silently wondered if mowin' an acre with a pushmower in 95 degree heat qualifies as exercise. That all important HDL came up, as mine is quite low. According to "them", the only thing that will raise it is exercise and alcohol. He suggested running from bar to bar.

My old friend Deb in Spring, TX sent me a message late last night that she and hub are heading for high ground around Austin. A local minister wrote a letter to the editor here about how all these hurricanes are Big Ernie's wrath on us for being such sinners. Personally, I think it's Big OIL telling us to downsize the gas guzzlers and float a few more rivers. Subliminal, of course. You know who wouldn't have it any other way :)
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals