www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
man slave
Nobody but another struggling single gal can tell you the feeling of joy that overwhelms one when a guy says to you: "I'm yours for the day. What do you want done?" Such was my good fortune on my day off today when Babygirl's b'friend offered his services. We moved boxes to the attic and moldy furniture to the dump. He and LP put the screen back on her bedroom window. I no longer have a dead dishwasher sittin' in the yard.( No fear though, Idgie I'm still a redneck ;) We accomplished so much that I feel like dancing!
Here you see his Eagle Scout self exploring the farm on a 4-wheeler with Faith. That dawg ADORES her daddy.

This is the guy I told you about who had all the fixings in the back of his truck to rescue his own self when the telephone pole rolled over on him. What a guy! Can you tell I'm low maintenance by how grateful I am for the little things?????

Speaking of Faith, the poor girl is having her bi-yearly period. Here you see her on Midol being pampered by all of us. That teddy bear WAS her baby until she and Butterbean fought over it and pulled the stuffing right out. She doesn't much go for the diaper thing so I reckon we'll be cleaning up blood spots for a couple of weeks.

It's okay. I think we'll keep her. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals