www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
poopie 5 - orchard and crabgrass 0
That's the score following my five mini-sessions over a three day period to git'er done.
the score
It reminded me of the summer of '95 when I kept the whole acre mowed with a pushmower. I was NEVER DONE from June to September. Each day I'd mow a little bit after work, and by the time I made my way back to the starting point it was time to start over. Sheesh..If I'd known my Daddy was gonna be bushhogging today I'd have asked him to pass over the yard.

butters Butterbean looks alarmed!
"Mommy....why is your face so red???"

I never have change to tip the ten year old who totes my grocery sacks to the car for me, so I made him a batch of cookies today.( Of course his mother will LOVE me when he starts bouncing off the walls from all the sugar :) I gotta share this one, because it's SOOOO easy.

1 box of cake mix (your choice)
2T water
2eggs
1/2 cup oil ( i was out of the regular kind, and used olive oil..it worked!)
6 oz chips ( your choice )

Mix it all but the chips up by hand, then add the chips and stir in. Bake at 350 for 11 minutes. Mine today were made with devil's food cake mix and chocolate chips, but you can use any kind you like..DELISH!

Umm...what else? I reckon that's all for now. But I'll be back ;)
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals