www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
time for a meme
Bless their hearts, Hoss and Jennifer didn't tag a soul with this meme, but I picked it up and ran with it just because I've got a soft spot for both of them (plus I'm all about me today ) Also in honor of Hossie, I will give you a definition-o-the-day.

Git'er done: What Poopsie does with the pushmower to the crabgrass monsters when the John Deere rider breaks ANOTHER belt before payday.

7 things I can do:
Feel your pain, whoever you are
Sing the alto part in the Hallelujah chorus ( if I follow along with my finger on the page)
Name most any musical group I hear on the radio
Pick fresh asparagus from my yard every spring
Play the piano
Put a needle in your vein and you never feel it
Cook VERY well

7 things I say most often:
What an idiot!
Keep the faith ^j^
Shit happens.
Do I look like 'yo Momma?
Oh, puleeeeeeeez*
Give me strength.
Peaks and valleys.

7 things I cannot do:
Run very far
Speak German, even though I took it in college..ditto for french and pig-latin
Go for too long without crying
Judge other people
Forget who I am, ever
Get ahead on the $$
Pass by a pretty river, sunset, sunrise, flower or cute animal

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
Smile and laugh
Eyes
Sense of humor
Good hugger
Humility
Integrity,honesty
Laid back personality

7 celebrity crushes:
James Taylor
Rick Bragg
David Letterman
Old Horsetail Snake
Robin Williams
William Hurt
All those Weather Channel guys swingin' in the wind

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Meet as many b**g friends as I can
Find true love
Become a grandmother and an aunt
See world peace
Float as many rivers and see as many mountains as I can manage
Appreciate each day for the gifts
Understand HTML



Sounds reasonable to me. What do you think?
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals