www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
what's a b**g?
Back in the day when I was Yahoo ho, my friend JL told me I should b**g when I talked about wanting to be a writer. I had never heard of such a word, but it sounded dirty ;) That was enough to pique my interest when my sister-in-law showed me the way to share my thoughts. One of my very first stories was a hilarious tale about meeting the law at the door in my underwear. After sharing that virgin post with a few friends and my MOTHER, I was soundly chastised for telling all to the world where IP addresses can be tracked effortlessly, even though the content might be purely fictional and I'm probably not a threat to homeland security. More likely, internet pieces are a form of entertainment and a clearinghouse for aspiring artists and honest folk. You know..the ones who love their grandkids and friends and chocolate and such. They're the same ones who can leap tall buildings and cry crocodile tears over our losses and triumphs. They are us.
lauren's farm in pastels
A b**g is a place to go when you want to whine,rant,cry,laugh or just share your day and your feelings. A forum for free expression where, thank God, there are no enforcers other than the occasional brain fart on a server or provider when you need to get YOUR message out. To whom?

For me it is the ones who faithfully read my words and live their lives a bit differently because they heard what I said. They nod, and share our world with their significant others. We pat each other on the back and remember birthdays and holidays. When one of us disappears for awhile, there is a welcoming party waiting at re-entry.

Are they real? You betcha. Even the 13 year olds typing out their angst about you- know-who is sooooooooo cute and doesn't give them the time of day. Pardon me while I pare down the blogroll to the ones who care about me. That should cut about 40 off the list.

Y'all keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals