www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
angel territory
You can tell a lot about a gal by what sits on top of the piano that she never plays. Some of you might recognize your gifts perched up there making me smile when I pass by and remember your thoughtfulness.
piano
I've been off for a couple of days prior to working the weekend. BabyGirl and I spent some time together today running errands and hangin' out. I love it when that happens ;) I don't know about y'all, but I'm having a hard time staying on point lately. My life seems to be a big old pile of unfinished business and my soul needs to take care of a few of those details so that I don't lose my sanity entirely. It's the old thing about "time" where there's so much you want to do and not enough time or energy left to do it. I'll be gone for a few days...takin' a break and clearing my head. Never fear though. I'll also be
keepin' the faith.


^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals