www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
hey looky!
I'm dressing up like Christine for Halloween ;)You're a cat - the sexiest halloween symbol.  You're very laid back about the whole thing but you feel most comfortable at this time of year.  you'll do anything for a treat!
You're a cat - the sexiest halloween symbol.
You're very laid back about the whole thing but
you feel most comfortable at this time of year.
you'll do anything for a treat!


"A spooky hallowe'en quiz!"
brought to you by Quizilla
Thanks for all the cyber hugs. One of these days I'll learn not to ration the Prozac to save money!

I ran into a bunch of family camped outside the building today discussing "Momma's" condition and I think they were dressed as rednecks..very lifelike! My favorite was the tall red headed nose picker with no teeth and no butt who tried to hit on me. Lord have mercy...I needn't worry about finding Prince Charming around THAT place. That's why I never do my hair when I go to work, ya know? Plain old waste of beauty time.

Tomorrow is All Saint's Day, and each and every one of you are saints in my book. Oh, you have to be dead??? Well, as Emily Latella would say " never mind".

Here's your treat!
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals