www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
trick or treat?
halloweenie
Raehan and MommaK have got this thing going on with halloween costumes from the past. I looked around through my scrapbooks at the brides and witches and stuff and came up with this lovely cotton bale for your perusal. I'd guess I was about 10 or 11 tops and mortified to be parading around in my Momma's creation du jour to fit in with our farming heritage. I won first place for "most original" at the Alice Thurmond Elementary School halloween festival. Needless to say I had to shuck that box before I could go pee or sit down for spaghetti or even trick or treat. Ever since then my costumes have been more user friendly.

I'm still mulling over this year's costume. I'll keep you posted :)
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals