www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
behind the bar
According to Monty, the daily bitch this is drunken blogging night...unless she's found Prince Charming and run away to Neverland. While I was waiting for everybody else to show up for happy hour I've been painting . Yea, I know. I'll be sure to keep the day job.

I've always thought it would be mighty cool to be a bartender. I mean, with my propensity to listen to people go *on and on and on* I'd be a shoe in for the job. Just think about the possibilities for psychotherapy in that profession! I can make change pretty well ( when on duty and not a customer ) and the cleavage might get me some good tips. HOWEVER....I'd have to draw the line on that Coyote Ugly dancing on the bar thing because I don't do spandex. Plus my joints are too stove up from arthritis to jump up there and look sexy during the jump. We all know the jump is everything.
coyote ugly

Psst..c'mere. I have a new place I want you to visit sometime when the mood strikes. Usually I'm either ranting or actin' the fool around here, and there's a time and place for that. Like every day. Sometimes though, I want to be all serious like and spill my guts. Thanks to Clarence I have a place to do that now where I can play and explore. Sheesh..I might be a real writer there . Time will tell.

How's your momma'n'them? Don't you run around with my cousin-in-law's brother's wife? Thought so...buy you a beer?

*UPDATE* Legs shaved, hair and body clean. Boxers and t-shirt with a Michelob Ultra in hand, can. House is a wreck, dogs are asleep ( for now ).
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals