www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
fire!
maxine don't give a shit
Okay then. I went out to burn off the asparagus bed today, which seemed like an innocent easy fire. Except for all those dead dried up leaves everywhere including along the edge of the pasture. Which caught fire quicker than you can say "cheese sauce" over fresh asparagus. They were everywhere, combined with lotso pine needles and burning like crazy.

By the time I managed to rake little breaks in the dry stuff about a quarter of the pasture was burned off. I remember the old folks burning off their yards back in the day so that they'd grow all green and pretty the next year. Let's just say I expect that pasture to be brand spanking new for those lazy ass horses in the spring. I'm just sayin'.

*cough cough*
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals