www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
movin' right along
Today was mulch day for the leaves *achOOOO*...dust to dust and all that. If my second hand John Deere rider dies tomorrow, I've gotten my money's worth out of it over the past few years. Surely sugar daddy will spring for a new one when the time comes.
below gumby's
It's been damn near impossible to take a bad picture lately..I mean GAH. I feel like Fletch or something with all the photo ops of the season. An angel named Clarence visited me today and gave the gift of an opportunity to try out something different that's all me. I'll keep you posted on the progress. It may take me a while to get there, but I'll be setting up shop in a new location.
Ivy was scared of my doggie in yesterday's pic, so I thought I'd give her the "before" shot in explanation of why Faith was snarling. Big sisters can only take so much before they snap.
faith and butterbean
Y'all keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals