www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
the war on terror herpes simplex type I
Thank goodness it only took two weeks to defeat the enemy. Soon as I felt that tingle under my nares, I pulled out the big guns. That's right folks...ABREVA. Normally when I deploy the troops, the damage is minimal. This time, though. Oh my! It was a full fledged car bomb of a lesion that spread across the bottom of my nose that hunkered down for the holidays. There was much press coverage, yes indeed. Every Christmas and New Year's photo of the Poopster reveals the ravages of the evil WMD upon her lovely face.

I'll show you a picture if I ever get my Kodak EasyShare software to work. Support is not their strong suit...I'm just sayin'.

Later. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals