www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
today's lesson
Umm. No wisdom here, only paint fume induced dizziness. I shudder to think what kind of shape I'd be in if I wasn't a latex kinda gal. The country blue is finally gone gone, except for a few traces on the windowframe. Please note how the Cheetos' bag matches the wall color. I take that as a sign that we're doing the feng shui correct 'thang around casa Poopie.
let there be white
In a week or so I should be ready to start the tile project on the countertops. We may be slow, but we're persistent when there's a goal in sight.
tile
The backsplash will travel all the way around the wall above the tiled countertops. My sis-in-law, Bob Vila's alter ego, told me about a cool grout called Spectra Lock that doesn't require sealing. It's expensive, but it's worth it to eliminate a step or three for an old gal. My Daddy suggested a big orange T somewhere up there to show our school colors. I'm taking that under advisement ;)

When it's all done, I think I'll take a nap. Sugar Daddy's bound to be on the way for a romantic dinner in my new kitchen, so I should rest up. How's that for keepin' the faith?

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals