www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
a valentine love story
Once upon a time, back in 1954, cupid threw out an arrow that culminated in the wedding of my Mom and Dad. I am sooooooooooo glad that happened, or else I wouldn't have had parents! As of February 14th, 2006 they are at fifty two years and counting. If I started TODAY, I couldn't beat that record. Umm..unless I live to be a hundred and three.
wedding 3
Between them they've had three kids, a dozen or so jobs, and a lifetime here on the farm known as paradise. What have I learned from my folks about love and marriage? Ahh....that love is patient and kind. That there is a season for everything. Love conquers all. That time apart, each on their own journey, is necessary to keep the spark alive in a relationship. When you find the one you're meant to be with, it all falls into place. Things will be hard sometimes, but commitment is the key to weathering the storms so that the good times can roll.

When I grow up, I want to be just like them.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals