www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
friday eve thirteen
The devil made me do it. I took a spontaneous cue from the freedom gods and asked my friend Sue to work for me tomorrow when I heard her voice smiling at me on the phone. Hell, why not. I've got 13 hours of vacation to burn!

That's about the number of things that I want to do on a mental health day.

1. Both dogs need to visit the vet..past due. That's not been in the budget and still isn't, but I *heart* those girls and it shall be.
2. The grout experience. Mix,apply and wash.
3. Mom and Dad have forgotten what I look like.
4. *mental note* No snooze to slap at. Sweet.
5. Those daffodils are just screaming to be picked and I'd love to oblige.
6. If the rain passes us by, there's a big old pile of shit stuff waitin' to be burned..carpet from my bare living room floor plus leaves, branches and more stuff. I might even throw in the bag of bottle rockets left from last July 4th.
7. I need a nap. Maybe two. And a good cheap Chinese buffet.
8. When was the last time I wore real clothes, put on makeup and went "out?" I can't remember.
9. The roots are brown and gray again and I don't like that, even though my hair stays up in a clip most of the time. I believe it's time to streak.
10. Do the mile and ponder about how dumb cows are and how good they taste off the grill without the ear tags.
11. Brother has found a new band to add to the club's dance card. Need to check 'em out.
12. Load up on the complimentary NSAID.Hopefully it will ease the joint pain.
13. Keep the faith and feed the birds.

Three days and thirteen things. How will I ever get done?
moo
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals