www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
progress report
vet's office
My list has gotten considerably shorter, and the old wallet a lot lighter after this visit to the vet on Friday. We followed it up with a pig out session at the Chinese buffet and a three hour nap. Sweet. I even went out that night for a beer or ten at the kudzu bar. I met some delightful friends of friends and we had a ball actin' the fool.
after the grout
And then there was the exciting grout experience yesterday! What fun! I'm so glad it's done!!!! Just a few little finishing touches and the kitchen will be ready for flooring. After that, it's time to tackle the hideous bathroom. Since we've become such tilemeisters around here, I'm thinking that we can handle doing some tile in there as well.

While I was away my friend the Cowboy Poet left me a wonderful gift over at his place. Y'all go check out the song he chose for me. I *heart* that guy.

Keep the faith kids. Love ya....mean it. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals